Thursday, March 15, 2012

I need to win the next Power Ball lotto

Seriously.  I need to win the lottery.

I've got my 'cart' at Amazon loaded with special flours, snacks and ingredients.  Lets just say the total is staggering for just a couple things.  Granted, you've really got to buy things in bulk ordering from Amazon but its got to be cheaper than the gas to get to Whole Foods (just under 2 hours away) and paying their prices.  BUT STILL.
Its days like this when the reality of FPIES smacks you (and your wallet) hard.  I want nothing more than to give my little girl as much variety as her little body will safely allow.  Its just that its insanely expensive to do so.  I knew it would be.  A couple years of dairy-free cooking for L gave me a peek at the fun and games awaiting us for the years to come with Livvy.
So if you see me on the street, don't bother asking to borrow a couple quarters for the parking meter or if I'd like to donate to X-Y-Z 'cause'.  I won't have it.  I've got freeze-dried pears and potato flour to buy.

2 comments:

  1. I finally figured out how to post a comment!!

    Give me a list of things you need and your address, and I'll send you something every once in awhile.

    Love you Nanny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOO for comments :)
    By the way- I think your screen name is hilarious!

    Love you! *MUAH*

    ReplyDelete