Monday, March 5, 2012

I've got a bone to pick

Ok, FPIES- I've got a bone to pick with you... You are SERIOUSLY cutting short my crafting time.  Specifically, there are several yards of beautiful Amy Butler fabric and other assorted goodies waiting for an overdue date with me and my sewing machine.  There's two little girls in this house that need cute tops, tunics, and dresses and I'll be damned if I spend the ridiculous amount of money needed to purchase those kinds of things in a store.   If my Livvy can't have a birthday cake, she surely is at least going to have a very cute dress to wear for the occasion!
As it is right now between L having an ear infection (read:  didn't finally fall asleep until 1am) and Livvy's sleep patterns only being that she has no pattern, I'm flipping tired.  It could be potentially quite dangerous to sit down to my sewing machine and serger.  I mean, an electrically powered device that has a punching set of needles and razor sharp scissor blades combined with excessive tiredness just doesn't sound like good times.
There's plenty of 'important' reasons FPIES might just cause me to go gray.   But honestly, today, with those lovely prints on that fabric speaking to my creative side... well... This FPIES business just puts a serious cramp on my style.  Or, more appropriately- my kids' style.

NOTE:  This is intended to be my stab at being mildly humorous, and not a reflection of the seriousness that is our FPIES situation.  Thx.

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment