Thursday, March 29, 2012

Moving right along

The score so far:

Livvy:  pears, carrots and POTATOES!

FPIES:  milk, soy, rice, oats, bananas and (probably) corn.


I am absolutely ecstatic over our pass of potatoes.  If I wasn't so out of shape I'd do cartwheels across my front lawn.  On second thought, perhaps that wouldn't be the best choice.  The neighbors already think I'm certifiable.  Nix that.

Oh, on the subject of being out of shape, (and my desire to get back into it) I have a small victory to report!  I have had a happy baby!  Livvy has been happy and content enough to let me strap her in the baby jogger and go running while L is in preschool.  A few months ago this would have been unheard of.  We'd have been half-way down the block and Liv would be losing her mind and screaming.  Her time in between comfort nursing sessions was pretty short and to be able to jog and shower just wasn't possible.  Such an improvement!

We are moving onward and upward!  I really want to try coconut and quinoa.  Both have SO many possibilities.  Coconut milk, manna, oil, flour.. coconut ICE CREAM!  Quinoa flakes, flour and all the baking and cooking possibilities!  With coconut and quinoa I could rule the world!  Ok, I'm getting ahead of myself here.  Maybe that's going a touch too far.  Perhaps we will (happily) settle for the possibility of having an ice cream treat the whole family can enjoy!

*fingers crossed*
*doing a dance*
*saying a prayer*

2 comments: